Calling All Bloggers!
Do you have a sewing blog? Do you like free fabric? If yes, then we’d love to partner with you! We’re looking for bloggers to review new fabrics, provide sewing tips, and share what you’re working on with the Cali Fabrics community, on an ongoing basis!
Here’s how it is going to work. All we need from you guys is a quick email (use the contact form) with a link to your blog. We’ll check it out, take notes on the kinds of fabric you like to work with, and the things you like to make, and we’ll contact you when we have something that we’d like you to write about! If you say yes, we’ll send you the fabric for free, in exchange for your review of the fabric, a photo of what you make with it, and some tips for sewing with it. We’ll publish the article right here on our blog!
Reasons you should consider partnering with us
- Free fabric – This needs no further explanation.
- Exposure – We have thousands of visitors every month, and just about all of them sew. We are a fabric shop, after all. This is your perfect target audience. We’ll be sending these articles out in newsletters, promoting them on the home page, etc… Also, I have no issue with shameless self-promotion. Promote away in any article you write for us. We want this to benefit you as much as possible.
- Free fabric
Reasons we want to partner with you
- Your Voice- I want to hear what you have to say about our fabrics. We want authentic voices to tell us, and our readers, how they are using the fabrics, what they like about it, and what presents a challenge in using the fabric. I’m not looking for people to shine on about how awesome we are.
- Partnerships help everyone – Sewing bloggers and fabric stores are a match made in heaven. These posts will generate traffic for us (good for us), and will introduce you to a whole new audience (good for you). If you make patterns, we’d love to help promote a new pattern release, or a new sew-a-long. Also, did I mention free fabric? The world is built on mutually beneficial relationships, and we’d like to build one with you.
- Growth and Change is Good – This is a new frontier for us. You may not know this, but Cali Fabrics is a family owned company, run out of a fabric store in San Francisco. We’re small, and want to challenge ourselves in new ways. Basically, we’re up for a challenge, and want to have some fun with this.
So, if you’d like to embark on this challenge with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or shoot us an email using the ‘contact us’ page, and let us know! Also, if any of you seasoned bloggers out there have any suggestions, we’d love to hear them!